All we need is Ice Cream! And no reason to have an Ice Cream Party.
A birthday party for a boy, a summer playdate, an over-the-top girl’s party, a retirement party, a kitty party or a cute baby shower. Be it any reason or season you can add your own “flavour” to it both literally and figuratively, without burning a hole in your pocket.
So hang on to those Cones or Cups whichever you prefer (or both) and get ready for the inside scoop on how to have a really cool ice cream party.
- Get your free printable banner, bottle wraps, cone wrappers, party circles and tent cards.
- Get your basic supplies in place for your Ice Cream Station as that will be the focal point of your party.
- Send out cute invitations to set the tone for your party, like these invitations here.
- Use lots of different ice cream shaped detailing for the decor. You can use balloons, paper, honeycombs, party hats, actual waffle cones, ice cream sticks e.t.c.
- Use paper sprinkles or paper confetti to add a touch of WOW to the party.
- Make ice cream themed food like ice cream shaped sandwiches, pasta bowl with cream cheese on top (use icing bags to give cheese it a whipped creme look),
- Send everyone home with a sweet taste in their mouth and with sweet favour bags/boxes.
- Have an ice cream photo booth or just take a lot of pictures with Ice Cream Props for your Instagram page.