Egg Fillers for Easter Easter egg hunt
Are you all set for your Easter Egg hunt? If you do not have a plan take a look at 5 Fun & Smart Egg Hunt Ideas you want to try this Easter.
Planning an egg hunt can be seriously stressful if you have a large group of children. Although I get stressed often even with smaller groups coz I just want it to go smoothly and also coz I overthink everything!
If you want to keep it basic use these plastic eggs and fill them up with goodies or treats and send the children on a fun egg hunt.
Here are 25 options for egg fillers the kids will love for their Easter egg hunt:
- Candy – Of course since it is the traditional thing to fill up eggs with and it is a convenient option.
- Mini Cookies
- Dried Fruits
- Granola Mix
- Stationary- Erasers, Sharpeners, Crayons, Stickers
- Grow in water Animals
- Story Cubes– one dice per egg and they will still be able to create stories out of one cube!
- Mini Figurines – Pokemon, My Little Pony and Paw Patrol or anything the kids like.
- Mini cars/vehicles
- Jewellery – Rings, bracelets, necklaces
- Insets and snakes
- Finger puppets
- Paper Clips
- Small Balls
- Mini size Tops
- Money – Kids love getting money, especially coins. It doesn’t matter what the amount is, just fill up the eggs with loose change.
There are plenty of options to fill the eggs with, but the most basic one is candy.
I like to give children a good mix of candy favours along with non-candy favours. For non-candy favours, I avoid giving children something completely useless which will add to their already existing mountain of junk. Nevertheless, I want to give them something that excites them even if it is a fun look piece of eraser.
You have to figure out what works best for you and obviously the kids. Just remember to have fun.